Long-distance hike from Nassogne to La Roche-en-Ardenne
The GTA route “La Transfamenne” is designed for hiking.
It is a marked route of 57 km, starting at Nassogne, passing through Verdenne, Hotton, Werpin, Beffe and Marcourt and finishing up at La Roche-en-Ardenne.
‘La Transfamenne’, is the ideal way of exploring the Transfamenne region.
Loop accessible by train
The GTA routes of the Transfamenne and Transardennaise can be combined to form a 126 km loop accessible from Marche-en-Famenne station:
- arrival at Marche-en-Famenne station
- hiking from Marche-en-Famenne to La Roche-en-Ardenne on the Transfamenne
- hiking from La Roche-en-Ardenne to Nassogne on the Transardennaise
- hiking from Nassogne to Marche-en-Famenne on the Transfamenne
To accompany you
To accompany you, the Maison de la Randonnée offers you
- the GTA map published at the IGN showing the footpaths of the Transardennes and Transfamenne
- the GTA hiking guide